Questo sito utilizza cookie tecnici, analytics e di terze parti.
Proseguendo nella navigazione accetti l'utilizzo dei cookie.

Preferenze cookies

Mission visa for civilian contractors

  1. Visa Application Form. Please notice that all the names appearing on the passport must appear on the application form (all data must match those on the passport); the form must be dated and signed in front of a Visa Officer; for minor applicants, please consult appropriate link on website;
  2. Recent passport-size photograph (1.2”x1.5” or 3×4 cm), on white background, full face and front view, stapled/glued to the application form; scanned or photocopied photos will NOT be accepted;
  3. Valid passport plus 1 copy of the page with photograph and expiration date; the passport or travel document must be valid at least three months after the visa expiration date; please make sure the passport has at least two blank pages to affix the visa;
  4. For Non-US citizens original and copy of Permanent Residence Card OR other US immigration document allowing re-entry into the United States (e.g., valid long-term US visa, Advanced Parole, etc.);
  5. Original and copy of Driver’s License or State ID as proof of residence in the jurisdiction of this Consulate General; full-time students may also use original and copy of Student ID; if you recently moved and have not updated your ID, you must submit another proof of current address (e.g., utility bills, bank statements, etc.);
  6. Letter of the Embassy of the United States of America – United States Sending States Office for Italy – in Rome (USSSO);
  7. Letter of the US Military Department;
  8. Letter/contract of the Firm/Company that has the contract with the US Military Base in Italy;
  9. Confirmed flight reservation showing complete flight itinerary;
  10. Visa fee (non refundable) in the form of Money Order or cashier’s check, payable to the Consulate General of Italy in Boston, with applicant’s name and address as the remitter.


IMPORTANT: Family member of the civil contractors, indicated as dependent in the letter of the USSSO, can also be granted a mission visa. In this case, they must also present proof of family relationship (original and copy of marriage and/or birth certificates).

Please note: This Consulate General reserves the right to request further documentation.