Questo sito usa cookie per fornirti un'esperienza migliore. Proseguendo la navigazione accetti l'utilizzo dei cookie da parte nostra OK




Italian Citizenship

Apply at this Consulate General only if you are a permanent resident of the following states: Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, Vermont and Maine. If not, you must apply at the Italian Consulate competent for your place of legal residence.

To book an appointment for reaquistion of Italian citizenship, and to renouce Italian citizenship please write to

For acquisition of Italian citizenship “jure matrimonii" (by marriage) please refer to the following page.

The Consulate does not provide the following services:

  • Carrying out genealogical research in Italy or in other countries
  • Requesting certificates from vital records authorities or writing letters to them
  • Translating documents or certifications into Italian on your behalf