This site uses cookies to provide a better experience. Continuing navigation accept the use of cookies by us OK

Study in italy


Study in italy

In order to study or work in the US with an Italian degree or professional qualification, it is necessary to obtain a credential evaluation from a recognized American Evaluation Service Agency (for example, the World Education Services in New York).

More detailed information on studying in the United States can be found on the United States Department of Education - Network for Education Information (USNEI)’s website.

We recommend contacting the pertinent US Embassy or Consulate in Italy.

If you’re interested in applying to an American University, It will be useful to contact the university directly.

Useful links:

  • For a list of American Universities, click here.
  • For information on American Colleges, click here.
  • To explore the American Colleges database of National Center for Education Statistics, click here.